Saturday, November 26, 2022

Falls Creek Falls - November, 2022

"Well, we're here."

"Um hmm!"

"Here!  Look!  The falls!" 

"Um hmm!"

"Dude!  That's not much of a response.  We're back here again!"

"Yeah!"

"Is that all you have to say?  'That's great'?" 

After a moment "... Can't talk!"

"Ha!  What the f@#k!  Are you crying?"

"No man!  Just a little dust in my eye."  

"You're crying ... about a little waterfall!  What a puss..)"

"Don't say that!  It's offensive and sexist!"

"Well how about 'You're a wuss', then?"

"Better.  Still offensive, but less sexist.  Damn, it's good to be back here!"  

"Okay, I get it.  You missed a year ... sore knee or something.  Get over yourself."

"I love it! ... 'Sore knee'.  I'm over it.  Catharsis got the better of me.  

"But Damn it's good to be back here!  Falls Creek Falls on Thanksgiving weekend!  Nothin' better!  Maybe that over-dramatized it a bit, but I really didn't now when I'd be able to do this again.  And now - it's like reopening a book to the same page where you left it.  Damn!"


A little motion picture capture:  


1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Michael, and I’m glad you’re on the mend…Ron Bon..

    ReplyDelete